To support school communities after the legalization of cannabis this past fall, The Healthy Schools Initiative, a partnership of Manitoba Health Seniors and Active Living and Manitoba Education and Training, is pleased to provide the following e-package of resources. Recognizing that cannabis use is a sensitive subject for some parents, teachers, counsellors and other youth allies, the aim is to provide current, factual information that will help educators and parents inform youth about the potential risks and legal implications of cannabis use.
- Cannabis Resource for Caregivers (PDF)
- Cannabis Resource for Clinicians (PDF)
- Cannabis Resource for Teachers (PDF)
- Cannabis Poster for Students (PDF)
- Cannabis Beyond the Basics – Additions Foundation of Manitoba (PDF)
- Cannabis Use and Youth – A Parent’s Guide (PDF)
Additional Resources can be found on the Manitoba Education and Training website.